Yes. You read that right.
I am joining a few other bloggers in a 100 Day Fitness Challenge.
I will pause for laughter now.
Starting today, through August 8, will be 100 days. During those 100 days, I have just a few fitness goals that I would like to accomplish.
1. Drop about 30 pounds. Honestly, I probably only need to drop twenty. I just know my body, and usually I can lose 10 pounds a month if I stick to low carb.
2. Workout 5days a week, alternating between legs, and arms.
3. Stick to low carb. Of course there may be a cheat here or there, but not often.
Those are it for my fitness goals.
However, I decided to add a few other goals in there as well.
1. Write, by the end of the 100 days, I would like to have at least 100 pages to my book. I think that is doable.
2. make sure to spend time praying and doing my devotions daily. There is no room for error on this one. There may be days where I have too many carbs, or I only worked out three days a week, or I just plain did not feel like writing. I do not care what kind of day I am having, no matter what I need to check in with God.
3. At the end of the 100 days, I need to have decided on a church. 100 days is more than enough time to decide on one.
4. After the 100 days, time to finally get my drastic haircut change that I am too chicken to do now, but after 100 days, I will owe it to myself.
So, anyone else with me??
Day 1 of 100
Weight (yeah, right, will not record my weight, I will just report if I lost or gained)
Exercise....two sets of 10 bicep curls, two sets of 20 triceps curls
Diet....One large ice coffee from Starbucks (This is not the norm for me,I was hot and cranky this morning)
Taco salad, cheese, salsa, sour cream, ground beef,
1 and a half pieces of bacon
A large frap from Starbucks (Yes, the day never got better)
Diet orange soda with vodka and two tablespoons of heavy whipping cream.
So, there ya go. Anyone else with me?